Re: Off Topic - Computer Question

To: Saabnutty@aol.com
Subject: Re: Off Topic - Computer Question
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:24:00 -0600
Cc: sgreen@eurobell.net, cmfloyd@chartertn.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Ok, I thought I did, but I'm trying to think of what the question was now....

Oh, yes, will using the task bar be faster than double clicking on the
Desktop.

Answer: No, except for the time saved single clicking instead of double clicking. But then, you click again 5 seconds later because it looks like nothings happening, and you end up with 2 windows of the app coming
up. Slowing you down further.

However, if the app in question is in the Systray, then yes, it will be
faster starting up, unless all the app is swapped out to disk.

Ok, that's a little re-arranged and expanded from what we had before.

Paul.

Saabnutty@aol.com wrote:
This message has been scanned by the InterScan for CSC-SSM and found to be free of known security risks.

So Barrie, did anyone on this crazy thread actually answer your question?
;-)
donny v
1978 MGB
(+ all sorts of computers with all sorts of operating systems...)