Now Spark Plugs

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Now Spark Plugs
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I checked out the plugs again tonight, and there is
definitely no center electrode protruding above the
ceramic nose.  After checking out the Bosch site, it's
very hard to tell from the Platinum Plug picture how
much / if any of the electrode should protrude above
the ceramic.

I know I gapped these before I put them in, but can't
remember what I gapped them to (I suspect whatever is
in my workshop manual).  As pulled from the car, they
are about .033-.035".

Any suggestions on a "cooler" plug for a 3.9?  How
about gap?

Thanks!

Glenn