RE: Front suspension?

To: "'T. S. White'" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: Front suspension?
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:19:14 -0700
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Tom,

One of the CA Triumph clubs has created a series of tech manuals which I
have somewhere, but are yet unpacked since my move several years ago.  I'll
try and find both my copies as well as the source of the manuals for you.
The mods included a bunch of gusseting, some of which cannot be done with
the body on the frame.  Ken Gillanders put that section together and from my
viewpoint (licensed Mechanical Enginerd) it is all stuff the factory should
have done to rigidize the frame.

Jack