Fw: BRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fw: BRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr
From: Greg A Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:24:59 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
It's 16: and blowing like crazy.
Snowing again too.
It snowed, changed over to rain but it didn't wash away the snow
and then snowed again. And FROZE !
Nobody is going anywhere.
I couldn't even get out of the driveway if I wanted to.
Winds 30 MPH and gusting to 40.   NASTY !!
It's a terrible, rotten, miserable, no good, very bad day !
About the farthest I would venture is the garage, where I
do have heat and lots of car parts to play with...........
until the football playoffs start.........and I have to stay home....
Please ignore all the above; It's a GREAT Day !!
                      Greg