Heater Motor Help

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater Motor Help
From: "Jeffrey Howell" <howellmail@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:13:05 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I took my heater blower motor out of my 63 B and two black spacers and two
springs fell out when I took the cover off.  Does anyone know where the spings
and space go on the motor.  I know that the long screw that holds the cover
goes through each one, but is the spring or spacer to the cover?  In other
words, which one goes against the outside motor housing cover?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Jeff Howell