looking for local MGB V8 wisdom

To: MGB V8 List <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for local MGB V8 wisdom
From: James Wetzstein <james.wetzstein@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 08:15:39 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hello,
I live in Gary, Indiana and have a 1972 MGB GT that's been sitting on
jackstands in my garage for the last 12 years. After getting married,
putting my wife through law school and renovating an old house I'm FINALLY
coming to a point where I can spend some time and $$ on the MG.
Are any of you in the NWI or Chicago area? I'd love to be able to talk to
someone who can give me advice, especially regarding local (or nearly local)
body shops which can be trusted to do good work.
I noticed in the recent PDF newsletter a Jim Orr who was at the event in
Michigan with a 1971 B. He was listed as living in Hobart (which is quite
close). Is he on this list? Does anyone know him?
Thanks,
Jim

--
James Wetzstein