re: hey guys I'm back

To: "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: hey guys I'm back
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:38:43 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
 and so it begins...

 part 2 of stated question:

 Like many, I used a remote filter kit on the metric pump base that I
 installed; I tapped into the line that feeds the filter (out of pump into
 filter) on the assumption that this would give the closest reading to true
 oil pressure.  Is this correct.

 Also, what kind of pressures can I expect with this pump bottom and the
 pressure spring that came with it.  It is the metric pump base that I think
 is commonly recomended.  If there  is a question it would appear from the
 receipt that the part number is 12337257, I will verify on Monday if need
 be.  this is all of interest as I prepare to buy my gauges.

 thanks much,
 james