RE: Newsletter

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, "'Jim Stuart'" <jimbb88@erols.com>, DANMAS@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Newsletter
From: Jim Miller <v8mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:56:34 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I agree with the email copy of the newsletter and have
always thought getting the pictures that were in the
newsletter on line would improve their quality.  I
also have access to a copy of Adobe Acrobat ver 4.0
and would be happy to convert the newsletter to a PDF
format.  The reader for this format is available for
free from Adobe.com.  Also willing to provide
financial support if needed to get the newsletter
going again.

Jim Miller
www.geocities.com/v8mgb

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1