Rover 3.9 price cont.

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Rover 3.9 price cont.
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
For those of you with continued questions, I've got
the price down to $650 for the long block, starter,
alternator, etc.  or $850 for the long block with the
entire Hotwire EFI.  This is for a Rover 3.9 from an
'89 Rover, mileage at 87k miles.  It is still in the
vehicle, and I will get to assist in the removal (a
definite plus if I get the EFI system).

I need to let him know pretty quickly before it gets
sold to someone else.  Anyone want to chime in, buy?
don't buy?  I think I'm going to go ahead and get it
with the EFI.  Although, I'm going to keep my intake
and my Edelbrock just in case the Hotwire gets too
complicated.

Thanks,

Glenn