Fuel Pumps

To: "MGB Newsgroup" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Pumps
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:34:03 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I just stated to play with the electrical and reached a point where I hooked
the battery up. My fuel pump a Carter Performance Electric Fuel Pump P4594
7psi ticks away and away and away. It never shuts off. There is fuel going
to the carb but it never shuts off like the SU use to do when it reached
pressure. I didn't check the lines, but could see that nothing was leaking.
What do I have to do to get it to shut off?

Bruce