v8 T5 source needed

To: v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: v8 T5 source needed
From: jphillips@cvalley.net (Julie Ann Phillips)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:04:31 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'm not having any luck finding a v8 T5 for my conversion can you
guys/girls point me in the right direction?I've been watching ebay for a
while with no luck.What have you found the going price to be as i've
found a huge difference in prices of peoples conversions on the T5.Has
anyone ever used the 2.8 v6 trans and if so what rearend ratio were you
able to live with?Jim Stuart has been a constant source of help and
mentioned the v6 T5 would be less then ideal as far as gear ratios.I can
get one of these for $100.00 from my brother in-law.

Greg