Was:FI headaches/Rists Wires&Cables

To: "MGB-V8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, "TR8/wedge list" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Was:FI headaches/Rists Wires&Cables
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:09:45 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Wow!
Absolutely unbelievable.
Thanks to Dan Carrington, who sent me a quick e-mail, and Matthew's Foreign
Car Parts in Birmingham AL, I am now the proud owner of an absolutely brand
spanking new, sealed in the bag with the BL label, TR8 fuel injection wiring
harness.
VB said they han none in stock and they were not on order, last list price
was $599.
I got this one on e-bay for $112.
I almost hate to tear it up now, some of the leads will have to be moved
around to make it fit an SD1 engine.  It is clothed in pristine black/red
tracer cloth sleeve...

Thanks Dan.

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB V8