Re: MGB V8 convention?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB V8 convention?
From: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:57:42 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 09/05/2000 1:43:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
FJ40Jim@aol.com writes:

<< Guys,
 I am planning to take a day and drive to Cleveland for the MGB V8 convention
 this weekend. I checked the MGB V8 webpage and it was not specific about
when
 & where.  It says sept 7-9 at Holiday Inn Westlake. What day would be best
if
 I want to look at as many cars as possible and ask annoying questions about
 how it was done?  Where is this happening?  When?

To Dan Masters,

Can you add the Agenda document to the MGV8 convention web page?  Or do we
need to clear it with Kurt? More specific info would be helpful to plan the
trip.
Meanwhile, I could email it to Jim Chenoweth.

Carl Floyd
(probably driving to the convention in a 4-banger MGB, AGAIN.  This time in a
one-owner '63 B)