RE: 215 camshaft "stuff"

To: "David Kernberger" <dkern@napanet.net>, "MG V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 215 camshaft "stuff"
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 09:57:21 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Thanks for the reply, you confirmed my suspicions.  The Buick 215 manual called
the washer the "special" washer.  Based on that I figured I needed the biggest
washer I could find.  I ended up using a intake/exhaust washer from a 4 cyl MGB.
I drilled it out to fit the bolt and used that.  Hope it works OK.

Thanks for the offer to send me one David that is truly in the spirit of the
"need for speed", ain't this list great!

Larry Hoy