need help/suspension problem

To: v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: need help/suspension problem
From: jphillips@cvalley.net (Julie Ann Phillips)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:33:15 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I had new king pins and  the high energy bushing kit put in my 74 chrome
bumper B now it sits pretty high.A lot higher then the rear,the mechanic
states this is normal and i now need to install new leafsprings to bring
up the rear as everything has 98000 miles on it.The problem is i liked
the previous ride height so what do i do,put lowering springs in the
front to bring it down or new leafs to bring the rear up?I couldn't see
the top edge of the tire before the change now i can put my fist in
between the tire and fender.Does anybody know the correct ride height of
the chrome bumper B?

Greg