Re: Sound deadning material

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sound deadning material
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:43:38 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
If you're up north a cost effective solution is to goto a roofing supply
company and ask for 'ice guard'.  It's a heavy tar paper with a sticky back.
Unfortunately, I can't find it down south. You could buy enough ice guard to
do you entire neighborhood for the price of a roll of dynamat :)  At my
local paint shop, I have also seen 1' X 1' sound pads.  they are very thick
and heavy.  I can't remember the cost.

Mike