Re:

To: "J MILLER" <road1978@hotmail.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 16:50:42 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
The pukka hose for this application is about 15" long, 'S'-shaped, and has
the wider diameter at one end.  They are available from a number of sources
in the UK, at least, and my supplier ships abroad for mail order/credit card
transactions.  He is:

Clive Wheatley
The Garage
2 Chequer Street
Pennfields
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
WV3 7DL
ENGLAND
Tel: (your dialling code for UK) 1902 330489 or 1902 337294

PaulH.