Edelbrock

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Edelbrock
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:38:51 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I need a Edelbrock 1404 carb and a Edelbrock 2198 intake manifold.  Someone
did give me a place which had great prices.  BUT the message has got lost.
Please can you re-advise?
Why did it got lost?
I subscribed to the MG & British-Cars list as well as MGB V8 with the
result I have been swamped with completely NON-MGB (or British car stuff .
Tons of chat about babies, SUV's, colonialists, politics etc etc etc - and
I cannot find the message.  If it wasn't for the fact that every now and a
again a pearl of wisdom appears I would un-subscrbe!!!
Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net