Temperature

To: MGB V8 List <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Temperature
From: Rick Huber <102221.1716@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 07:44:03 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi everybody,

We'll I've got a temperature reading now on the 75 V8 B, but can't find
anywhere in the manuals what temperatures it's telling me.  I've got the C
N H gauge for a 75 B, with the correct sending unit.  On a cool day, say
around 50 deg, itt runs about N.  On a warmer day, say 70 deg, it runs
about half way between N and H.  The electric fans cut in about 3/4 of the
way between N and H.

The real question is how hot is too hot ?

Glen, do you remember what setting thermostat and electric switch you sold
me ?

Thanks,

Rick