International MGB Register

To: Martyn Harvey <harv8@sympatico.ca>, DickShaler@aol.com
Subject: International MGB Register
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 10:38:45 -0700
Cc: mgb-V8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net

help track all Canadian converts...........

Hi Martyn, a young man in Canada has an electronic "registry" going on his
web site.  His intentions are to log any MG who's owner wants to include it
there.  All you have to do is visit his site and fill out the form, the rest
is automatic.  His database is searchable, or at least he has included
"filters" that allow you to look at certain areas.  For instance you can
visit his database and click on V8 and view the registered V8 MGBs.

This would be a great place for a V8 registry.

He has a great web site, I think you'll like it.   Visit it at
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/

Larry Hoy
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/