Postal Jeep rearends?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Postal Jeep rearends?
From: DAN_GRAVES@hp-roseville-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:46:43 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net

     A short while back there was some talk about postal Jeeps having a
     rearend that was very close to the size of MGB rearends and had a much
     more desirable gear ratio.  Does anyone have any info on these things?

     BTW, I sold my '64 MGB/Ford V8 this last weekend to a guy here in town
     that knows his MG's.  I'm glad to see it go to someone that will take
     care of it and enjoy the hell out of it!  We're keeping in touch.

     Dan
     Rocklin CA