[Mg-t] TD rare perts

To: mg-t net <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] TD rare perts
From: Lawrie <lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 07:35:54 -0700
--===============9221585446650051875==
 boundary="------------D5A5EA3F8EEF608EDF350A4E"

--------------D5A5EA3F8EEF608EDF350A4E

I really shouldn't type e-mails before allowing time to wake up! What I
meant to say in my last e-mail was, of course, MG TD Grille _shell_. And
I should have mentioned that it will fit a TC, even though there is a
detail difference at the starting crank handle hole.

Lawrie

--------------D5A5EA3F8EEF608EDF350A4E

  <head>

  </head>
      I really shouldn't type e-mails before allowing time to wake up!
      What I meant to say in my last e-mail was, of course, MG TD Grille
      <u>shell</u>. And I should have mentioned that it will fit a TC,
      even though there is a detail difference at the starting crank
      handle hole.<br>
      Lawrie<br>

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive