[Mg-t] Camshafts & roller rocker arms

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] Camshafts & roller rocker arms
From: laf48@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:12:20 -0400

------=_Part_21303_1834470364.1434633140099

I am now the exclusive supplier of the new flat lifter race cam from Crane.
This cam outperforms the B&G 102 cam on paper and on the track
I also have 5 roller lifter cam profiles from stock to race.
A roller cam will always outperform a flat lifter cam of the same duration with
no cam or lifter wear.
Roller rocker arms in stock.
Len Fanelli
914 420 8699

------=_Part_21303_1834470364.1434633140099

supplier of the&nbsp;new flat lifter race cam from Crane. This cam outperforms
the B&amp;G 102 cam on paper and on the track</font></div>

duration with no cam or lifter wear.</div>

------=_Part_21303_1834470364.1434633140099--

--===============8244156808227633561==

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive