Re: [Mg-t] [Mgs] OT - BBC to accompany my LBCs

To: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] [Mgs] OT - BBC to accompany my LBCs
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 17:01:41 -0600
Hi Bob,

The TD is waiting for completion. Right side fenders on dining room table.
Perhaps this weekend I'll make some progress.

Since we last talked, I bought a '78 Lotus Esprit S2. I guess its an EBC -
Exotic British Car. :-P

More to come, but thanks for the interest!

-rick

richardolindsay@gmail.com, mg-t@autox.team.net </div><div>Subject: Re: [Mgs] OT
- BBC to accompany my LBCs </div><div>
TD yesterday for errands around town. With a shield over the radiator, I got
the radiator temp to about 60C. We have had no salt applied to town roads in
Guilford, but State of CT has dosed all the numbered roads liberally. Rain
tonight and tomorrow may rinse some of it away. Until I know for sure, though,
the TD and MGB will not be travelling out of town.Bob