[Mg-t] OT - My friend has a great car needing a good home

To: peter gregware <tr3_diddums@yahoo.com>, "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] OT - My friend has a great car needing a good home
From: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 11:09:49 -0500
Hello Friends,

Please forgive the commercial nature of this post.  I'm not writing to
advertise a car so much as trying to help a friend who badly needs to
liquidate his car.  The car is a Triumph TR3.  Yea, I know this is the
M.G., list but this is a great car for someone - and at a
bottom-dollar price.  (Check Hagerty to see the value of a nicely
restored car!)  Sadly (or not) I already have NINE cars.  Here are a
few pictures;

http://www.aubard.us/Pete/

...and his listing,

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3937042732.html

Thanks guys and again, sorry for 'marketing'.  Peter's a really good
guy.  He just needs a little help right now.

-rick

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive