Re: [Mg-t] Thermostat replacement

To: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Thermostat replacement
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 08:56:13 -0700
Cc: mg-t@autox.team.net
I found this while doing a search.
Jim Otto - Fulton Sylphon Bellows Engineer
SYLENGR@aol.com
865-966-9494

10700 Alameda Drive
Knoxville, TN 37932

Have not had any work done with Jim, but he says that he can
rebuild the bellows thermostats.
I had sent him an inquiry about his supplying replacement bellows
units, but did not hear back on that request.
Maybe he can rebuild, based on components being there, but cannot
supply missing components.

John Seim
Irvine, CA