Re: [Mg-t] Somewhere between the schematic and the harness

To: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Somewhere between the schematic and the harness
From: Tuck Southworth <tuck.southworth@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 13:17:32 -0400
Cc: "mg-t@autox.team.net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Rick,
I'm guessing this might be after the fact but when I replaced the wire harness
on my TF I snipped off all but about two inches of old wire from each
connection.  I used what I left in place as a guide when I installed the new
harness.  It's pretty straight forward and as you noted having reference
photos makes routing the various breakouts fairly simple.
Tuck

Sent from my iPad