Re: [Mg-t] Household MG 'Tools'

To: Douglas.Ormrod@Neurological.org.nz, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Household MG 'Tools'
From: bmcspares@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 21:07:04 -0400 (EDT)
On the MGB's the later ones in particular, the headlamp ring is nearly
impossible to remove with most tools. In the shop one found that the bottle
opener/paint can lid opener from the hardware store hooks the rim and having a
ring for the finger to fit through you can gently pry a stuck rim off with out
damage.

Jon Nyhus