Re: [Mg-t] wiper motor conversion

To: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] wiper motor conversion
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:09:28 -0700
You will have to have the center portion of the windshield glass cut
down,
for the wiper shaft and posts to clear the glass. If you can find
some more
of the spacers that keep the windshield frame from compressing in on the
glass, that also would be a good addition. The wiper wire exits the same
location. The later windshields had a couple of clips, that held the
wire from
the exit point, to the center wiper location.

John Seim
Irvine, CA