[Mg-t] Restoration work

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] Restoration work
From: James Grinney <jrgrinney@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 08:33:05 -0400
If you are interested, I just got my '53 MG TD Mark II back from the restorers,
John "Gunner" Gunnell (Gunner's Great Garage) and Shane Hanke (Shane's British
Classics) , in Manawa, WI. They were recommended by this groups' members who
responded to my email after I bought the car last September.  I could not be
any more pleased with the work they have done and how professional the whole
process has been. I was not looking for a concourse restoration, just new paint
and a mechanically sound driver. I got that and more! It is beautiful! The
drive back to Hartland was challenged - OK it was me who was challenged - with
many detours and missed turns. The trip was a three hour, 150 mile drive and
the car performed flawlessly. I highly recommend them for any work you need on
your car!

If you are interested in pictures of the project, I am sending a separate email
link should that should get you to my "me.com" gallery.

Jim
James Grinney
jrgrinney@mac.com

Mg-t@autox.team.net