[Mg-t] MGT blinkers

To: "MG" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] MGT blinkers
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 13:55:30 -0500
Hi, all.

I have a friend  (www.litezupp.com) who would like to create a positive
ground digital flasher to go with the LED turn signal lights.  (My car has
their brake lights, also positive ground, and they are fantastic!)

He's had several requests and would like to build one that looks like an
original.  LED's don't generate enough heat to make an analog flasher work,
so you have to have a digital flasher.  Negative ground is no problem; there
are lots already for sale.  but, no surprise, no one's made a positive
ground one.

my car is pre-turn signal so I can't help; him there.

is there a kind person out there who could send me a snapshot (off list) of
it, and an additional one if it isn't obvious where it sits on the car?

thanks so much!

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47