Re: [Mg-t] TD exhaust pipe neede

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] TD exhaust pipe neede
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:11:12 -0500
Greg,
When I had this situation, I took the old one to a local exhaust shop
and had them reuse the old flange and bend a new pipe and weld them
together.  The bend wasn't a nice smooth one like the original, but the
price was good.
He could also try Abingdon Spares.
http://www.abingdonsparesllc.com/catalog.html
Charlie

Ursula and Greg Hoeft wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> A fellow member of the Vintage MG Car Club of Chicago is looking for a TD
> front exhaust pipe.  The Moss number is 454-425 and is no longer avilable.  He
> doesn't use computers so I'll pass on any info.
>
> Greg Hoeft
>
> Archives at http://www.team.net/archive

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]