Re: [Mg-t] Unusual TD side screens

To: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Unusual TD side screens
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:00:41 -0700
They don't have the front arm that secures in the side curtain plate
bracket.

I have seen something like this for a TD Hard Top. Made by Snug-Fit in
Long Beach, California.
They made plexi-glass sliding window side curtains for the doors, to
fit their top. Could be another
company that also made a fiberglas hard top for a TD.

John Seim
Irvine, CA