More on Oil

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on Oil
From: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:31:19 +1300
Hi there

As I am commissioning a newly rebuilt XPAG engine I have followed the
oil and ZDDP story with interest. I tried (in New Zealand) to obtain
some Castrol HD 30 but was told it is not available. Although they had
nothing to offer the guy at Castrol was very helpful and suggested I
contact Pennzoil. The bad news is Pennzoil have discontinued making oil
with zinc and phosphorous (or at least in NZ) but the good news is they
now sell oils by a company called Oilpro - I'm not sure of the
relationship between Pennzoil and Oilpro. It is called Oilpro GT20W-50
and 0.2% Zinc and 0.18% Phosphorous. I am not sure what counties this is
available in - could not find Oilpro on the US Pennzoil site - but
perhaps available in Australia.

Cheers

Douglas