RE: Thank you Moss, and OEM part needed

To: "S. Allen" <scottallen3663@gmail.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thank you Moss, and OEM part needed
From: "Parkinson,Ron" <RParkinson@AMESTEXTILE.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 08:44:58 -0500
Hi Scott,

I can empathize with your problem but also with Moss.  They are
performing a service in having "most" of the wear parts of so many car's
we love at prices that are really very reasonable even compared to parts
for new cars that can be truly mass produced.  A lot of cars wouldn't be
on the road otherwise for cost or availability.  They must struggle with
the economics of a very difficult business model.

I choose an original part when I can, then a previously installed
replacement part, then I go to new.  My car would have been off the road
for a full season if Moss didn't have a very reasonably priced generator
from India.

All that aside, I believe I have a full set of bumpers that are older
replacements that I would part with and I know went together.  Please
let me know what you need and I'll take some pictures next weekend.

Best,
Ron Parkinson
'53 TD
Newton, MA