Re: windtone horn

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: windtone horn
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:05:12 -0500
Thanks to all who helped with information.  Today I got the horn
adjusted and it works just great.

Is that the club that Carl Cederstrand is in?  A couple of years ago my
wife and I were vacationing in Palm Springs, CA and we got to our hotel
to find the parking lot full of T series MGs.  Imagine traveling across
the country and running into something like that.  They were there on
their yearly jaunt to spend a couple of days in Palm Springs.

Charlie