Sacred Octagon

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Sacred Octagon
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:43:12 -0400
I'd like to congratulate Stu Keen for his TD's making the rear cover of
the Sacred Octagon, October issue.  His is the Florida car in the
foreground which he drove to Gatlinburg from the sunshine state.  My TD
was in front of his on the show field.  The photographer wisely didn't
get it into his picture.  I sure wish that PA would allow year of
manufacture plates like Stu's.  A vintage plate looks really nice on an
old car, even though it appears in FL one must put a current sticker on it.
Charlie