Re: Y-Type

To: crownwhl@sover.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Y-Type
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:02:51 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/2006 8:32:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
crownwhl@sover.net writes:

> Listers... at a car show this weekend in Stowe, VT, I met Gilles Bachand
> from
> Montreal, Canada...I told him I would pass this on to the list... He is
> looking for a "Y-Type Saloon 1947 through 1953... he'd like to find on that
> is
> 'rust free' and in good mechanical condition... contact him by email at
> gillesluce1@hotmail.com or 514-768-912."
> The usual disclaimers apply...
> Gene
> 1953 TD Unrestored
> South Hero, VT

Along the Y type thread, I got a letter yesterday from a chap in Scotland who
is putting up a YB engine/gearbox for sale....bids between 1500 and 1700 ukp
will be considered.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll provide the
details........
Terry in Oakland