when too much is too much

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Subject: when too much is too much
From: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:43:32 +1300
Unless of course you drive an Austin 7 (and who wouldn't want to) which
has a low preassure spit and hope oil system. If the pressure suddenly
jumps from the optimum 3 - 5 PSI this indicates a blocked jet - these
are conveniently situated on the side of the crankcase and you have to
immediately stop the engine, leap out and poke a bit of wire through
them. God I miss my Ruby!

Douglas