RE: radiator mascots

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: radiator mascots
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:12:32 -0800
>Tom said:
>> He has a site at donsommer.com and on that site he lists an MG
>dragonfly but there is no photo of it... price? Are
>you sitting down? $225. FOR A RADIATOR CAP MASCOT!<
>
>Tom,

Gang,
Has anyone checked out a trophy shop - there was a guy in San Francisco who had
a dandy bowler rolling off to a strike on his TD!  Imagine the slection?  I
bet, if you looked hard enough, you might find an old one made out of metal of
a TD!

How about a Beachcraft Bonanza?

Tennis anyone?

Golf?

A guy throwing a discus?

I want one of a guy throwing a fit!!!!!

I used to have a trophy of my own of the back half or a horse from my old rally
days (Corvair - then Datsun 1600, 510 - yep, THAT long ago!) that said "Dead
Last But Finished."

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA