Re: Transmissions

To: david hall <dhhall@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Transmissions
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:25:33 -0500
David,

I'm not so sure if it's really a 'purist' issue, but I'm one of those
who doesn't think it's necessary.  IMHO the need for speed is answered
by converting to a set of 4.3 gears from an MGA in your differential.
But, there are knowledgeable sorts who don't share my opinion.
One of them, a very knowledgeable T-typer named Gordon Clark, is doing a
serious look at this issue.  I'd suggest that you go to
http://www.ttalk.info/Tech/TechIndex.html and pick the last item in the
index for some information.

Bud Krueger
52TD