Re: Heater Bypass Fitting

To: wtsnyder@bellsouth.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heater Bypass Fitting
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:43:54 EST
In a message dated 11/8/2005 4:38:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
wtsnyder@bellsouth.net writes:

> Can anyone on the list comment on the proper location and orientation of
> the heater bypass fitting on TD's. I have my radiator off for repairs
> and would like to install the fitting and heater hoses when I reinstall
> the radiator. Also a description of the routes the heater hoses take to
> the underdash area would be helpful.

Bill, Ben Cordsen restores Arnolt heaters and makes the Y fittings for the
hoses.  Both often found on Ebay.  Ben is at :  sculptart@aol.com
Also I know that Skip Kelsey has some of the plates with fitting that go at
the end of the block.  I seem to remember a web site that has a good picture of
the set up.....perhaps a google would expose it.
Terry in Oakland