RE: TD Clock

To: "'Richard Taylor'" <rgt3000@fuse.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TD Clock
From: "Jesús V. Benajes" <jbenajes@mot.upv.es>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:59:51 +0100
I found the same problem in my clock, and attempted to rewire the coil. I
purchased the required 0.07 mm insulated copper wire, and tried to find or
to figure out a method for winding the coil. I had to stop there, for the
moment. Winding such a fine wire is not an easy task. There are too many
loops in the coil, and the risk or breaking the fine wire is high, unless
you use a specific winding machine.

If you have a good repairing service at hand, this would be the way to go.
Perhaps you can order just the rewinding of the coil. If you find such a
service, please let me know.

Jesus (in Spain)
53 TD