OIL FILTER adapters

To: <peter-thiel@sbcglobal.net>, "Gene Fodor" <crownwhl@sover.net>,
Subject: OIL FILTER adapters
From: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:21:04 -0400
Pete,
I can supply an aluminum oil filter adapter for the TC/early TD to accept a
modern spin-on filter. The adapter replicates the top half of the original
cannister and the spin-on becomes the lower half. The adapter uses original
block fixing, oil lines and banjo bolts. Easy to install and reversible to
the old cannister for "show" purposes. However if you paint the adapter and
spin-on, and add original type decals, you will be hard presssed to notice
the new adapter. I can supply a photo if interested.
I also supply an adapter to convert the late TD/TF oil pump to a spin-on
filter.
Best regards, Bob
Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail,