RE: Non-MG

To: "Gene Fodor" <crownwhl@sover.net>, "MG Net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Non-MG
From: "Parkinson,Ron" <RParkinson@amestextile.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:39:49 -0400
Gene,

When I saw your email I remembered a Kaiser Derrin I saw when I was a
kid and wondered if it was on a stamp.  I just checked USPS and there it
was and even in the same color.

They say that memories are triggered greatest by smells and next by
sounds, but for a car guy it is the shape of a fender, arch or a chrome
strip or a color of paint.  I still remember the owner looking out the
window of his service station smiling as 4 kids got off their bicycles
to look at the "cool car"!  Then there was the red T-bird that peeled
out... and the white Corvette....and how about the.....

Thanks for the post and the memories,
Ron Parkinson
Newton, MA