[Fwd: RE: Availability] Speed Bleeders

To: MG Net <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: RE: Availability] Speed Bleeders
From: Gene Fodor <crownwhl@sover.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:34:24 -0400
Listers...I sent the following to Speed Bleeders:

"Do you have a product to be used on a 1953 MGTD.  For that matter, any
of the MGT series." ...

See below for their reply.
Cheers
Gene, 53 TD Original
Vermont
-

From:   Michael Sulwer <speedbleeder@earthlink.net>

The MGTD have a 3/8 x 20 bleeder front and rear.  We do not have that size
bleeder.  What we have done in the past for odd sizes is to make your
bleeders into Speed Bleeders.  Just send us 3/8 x 20 bleeders and we will
make them into Speed Bleeders.  We charge $7 per bleeder to do this.  MG
TC's use part number SB71620, 7/16 x 20, and SB51624, 5/16 x 24.

Thanks,
Whitney