Replacement Parts

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Replacement Parts
From: Walton <waltonps@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:24:14 -0700 (PDT)
Back in time, someone wrote to the list describing a soon to be forthcoming
reference for MG T parts which are currently being sold by various vendors.
This assessment was apparently intended to express the subjective opinions of
numerous buyers, or possibly it was to present the authors objective
evaluation of aftermarket replacement components. In either case it was to
provide consumers information to allow us to be more prudent shoppers.

I would like to know what happened to this in-the-works resource, and why it
does not appear to have developed.

(Surely we all have been victimized by shoddy craftsmanship when purchasing
parts that dont fit, or are not up to the standards of the piece being
replaced.)

Cheers;

Walt

51 TD