LOS ANGELES BRITISH MEET CANCELED

To: morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net,
Subject: LOS ANGELES BRITISH MEET CANCELED
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 01:08:29 -0700
2005 LOS ANGELES BRITISH MEET CANCELED

Due to increases in park fees and required additional services, added
to a substantial increase in insurance premiums the meet LA British
Car Meet is no longer able to continue at the Woodley Park venue.

While the meet and tour scheduled for:
SATURDAY, AUGUST 27th, and
SUNDAY, AUGUST 28th
have been canceled, please stay tuned for other California events &
activities.

As for the LA Region, we will be looking for a more hospitable
town, hotel or tourist venue to team up with what we do. We also
are trying to scout out some British, or at least European, cruise
nights and maybe even set up a tour to the sea like we did last
year on the Saturday before the meet.

Please let me know about any automotive activities including
British cars - I will get them out to this group.

Thank you for your understanding,

Rick Feibusch
meet coordinator