RE: Twin Cam - Aircraft and cars

To: <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: RE: Twin Cam - Aircraft and cars
From: "Larry Shoer" <LarryShoer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:04:04 -0400
Blake,

I've fallen victim to this problem before.  The link includes the user
specific information.  The best way to capture a link that does not include
user specific information is to start at the homepage and drill down to the
specific bulletin board.  At this location copy the link and paste it into
the e-mail message you wish to send.  (The problem is not generic to all
websites, but is seen on the "MG - The Classic Marque" website.)

To tell if the link embeds your user information (I believe this is
correct):
If the link contains "access=" and a number after it, this is your unique
identifying information.  If there is no number after "access=" access is
generic and not associated with a specific user.

Larry

e-mail:  LarryShoer@comcast.net
Voice & Fax:  978-368-3481