FW: [mg-tabc] TB/TC/TD/TF Cluster gear update

To: "Mg-T" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [mg-tabc] TB/TC/TD/TF Cluster gear update
From: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:57:59 -0400
Hi TD/TF Owners,
Mick Conde in Pittsburgh is planning to make new MG TD/TF gearbox cluster
gears. He needs 25 orders, currently has 15, to make the price reasonable.
Anybody on this list interested in a new TD/TF cluster gear or two? Price
will be between $500.00 and $600.00 US$ each if you order now. Higher the
quantity, the lower the price so final price depends on total quantity
ordered. Quality should be the same as NOS gears as Mick will be using a NOS
TD/TF cluster gear as a sample. Gear hardness will also be the same as NOS.
Recently available repro cluster gears have been much softer than NOS,
therefore wear more.
This is a good deal and I intend to order one or two.
Please respond to Mick if interested.
Thanks, Bob Grunau

Group- At present I have 15 orders for the above.  Ross Taylor, from down
under, may have a NOS TB/TC cluster gear that he has located.  If that works
I will try to have both gears made and maybe get a better price.  I will
post in the week what I have in orders and if anyone is interested in having
TB/TC gears made and wants to place an order please let me know.  I will
offer this first run to anyone at my cost plus shipping.  After the order is
placed, I may have a few left that will be availabl but at a higher price.

Mick Conde
Pittsburgh PA